Thursday 8 March 2007

"Welcome to your new home"

I've been posting blogs over on MySpace for a couple of months, while three friends of mine have used BlogSpot to do the same. So, being the proverbial sheep that I am (and because I'll be damned if BlogSpot isn't prettier) I decided it was time to up sticks and set up camp on this side of the data-stream. I imagine I'll be sticking a back-log of the blogs to date from MySpace on here, just for continuity's sake. But for now, this is the beginning.

So why "Untitled"? The easy answer is because I spent longer trying to think of a title for this page than I did setting it up. Other contributing elements include the scriptwriting connotations (my most recent script was "Untitled" until reasonably recently) and the fact that I didn't want to go for something which came across as too banal (see my MySpace site /kempys_corner). So there you go.
I'll have more to say later on, I'm sure. But for now, this is me.

1 comment:

Kerry Glover said...

Re: Ewan and Me. I just -- quite literally -- bumped into Gerry Butler on Friday, Mar 9th. This, after 3 months of trying to get an interview with him for IMPACT before 300 hit the screens. Just thought I'd share... since we have that HIGHLANDER connection and all. I, too, adored Long Way Round. Cheers, Kerry -- Smack Dab in the Middle of Hollywood