Sunday 25 March 2007

Meet the Cinema


Just a quick update. Took my eldest son, Jacob, to the cinema for the first time on Saturday (to see the fairly average Meet the Robinsons). Probably sounds silly but it's a moment I've wanted to savour ever since he was born. Cinema is such a large part of my life, I couldn't wait for him to start enjoying it too (just like I couldn't wait for him to start enjoying Transformers - oh how my 80s toy collection is regretting that decision!). He spent a good part of it with his fingers in his ears, but for the most part he loved it. Talk about your bonding father and son moment. That was definately up there! Now I just have to wait for Noah to reach the point where he can sit still for five minutes and he'll be next!
Not much happening with the script. Turned the second draft in last week and my producer seemed to like it. It's gone off to a range of people again now, and so it's a waiting game. Read a really good horror movie script (which I'm going to try and read for) which my producer is involved with. More news on that if there's any to tell.

No comments: